East Honolulu celebrates its second annual Great Pumpkin Festival!
Open to the public, this community event once again will include:
- the largest pumpkin patch in East Honolulu
- keiki fun zone with games, activities and crafts for children to keep
- country store featuring local crafts and goodie
- food trucks
- live entertainment and more!
Join us for lots of family…
DATE & TIME
Saturday, October 18, 2014 (10:00AM–4:00PM)
Holy Nativity School
5286 Kalanianaole Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96821 (map?)
- PUMPKIN PATCH: Take a stroll through the largest pumpkin patch in East Honolulu with over 2,000 locally grown pumpkins provided by Aloun Farms.
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Fun for children of all ages! Your keiki will be able to take part in a host of activities. Fall themed arts & crafts included for all children to keep what they create.
- COUNTRY STORE: Over 20 local vendors selling crafts and goodies in time for the holidays.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Enjoy live entertainment comprised of community, family-friendly performers. Contests and prize give-a-ways will be available for all to participate in.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: A variety of local food vendors will be serving lunch and refreshments for purchase.
For more information, sponsorship and volunteer opportunities, please call (808) 690-9369 or (808) 373-3232 ext. 117.