FESTIVAL WILL GO ON AS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED…
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2015
HOLY NATIVITY SCHOOL (map?)
(5286 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu 96821)
next to Aina Haina Shopping Center
East Honolulu celebrates its second annual Great Pumpkin Festival!
Open to the public, this community event once again will include fun for the entire family. Admission is FREE!
- PUMPKIN PATCH: Aloun Farms is proud to present the largest pumpkin patch in East Honolulu with over 2,000 locally grown pumpkins.
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Children of all ages will be able to take part in a host of activities (fall-themed arts & crafts and games).
- COUNTRY STORE: Featuring local vendors selling items in time for your holiday shopping.
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: You can expect Hawaiian food, pizza and other local favorites to be onsite.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Live music, dance performances and contests for kids will be the highlight on stage throughout the day.