SATUDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2014
HOLY NATIVITY SCHOOL (map?)
(5286 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu 96821)
next to Aina Haina Shopping Center
East Honolulu celebrates its second annual Great Pumpkin Festival!
Open to the public, this community event once again will include fun for the entire family. Admission is FREE!
- PUMPKIN PATCH: Aloun Farms is proud to present the largest pumpkin patch in East Honolulu with over 2,000 locally grown pumpkins.
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Children of all ages will be able to take part in a host of activities (fall-themed arts & crafts and games).
- COUNTRY STORE featuring: Amazing Shoe Laces, Brayley’s Boutique, Buttah Girl, Coco & Bee, Genuine Guava, Hairy Monkeys, Hawaii’s Best Hawaiian Haupia, HNH International, Lotus Creations, Livefree Swimwear, Lynn’s Treasures, So Ono Chip Co., Sweet Aloha Hawaii, Under the Sea Creations, farmer’s market, plant sale and more!
- FOOD & BEVERAGES available for purchase by: All Kine Grindz, Bonfire Pizza Co., Haili’s Hawaiian Food, Island Brew, OnoPops and more!
Kimo & Friends
|11:00||Karlie Goya & Micah Ganiron|
|11:30||Niu Valley Middle School Polynesian Music Ensemble|
|12:00||Kids’ Costume CONTEST & Kids’ Donut-Eating CONTEST|
|12:30||Niu Valley Middle School Hawaii Youth Percussion Ensemble|
|1:00||Corn Husking & Watermelon-Eating CONTESTS|
|2:30||Hui O Kamalei|
Free parking is available at:
- Aina Haina Elementary School
- Aina Haina Parks & Rec
- Aina Haina Shopping Center and community parking
For more information, please call (808) 373-3232.