SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2017
HOLY NATIVITY SCHOOL (map)
(5286 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu 96821)
next to Aina Haina Shopping Center
Honolulu celebrates its fifth annual Great Pumpkin Festival!
Open to the public, this community event is focused on fall fun for the entire family. Admission is FREE!
Our goal is to provide Honolulu families with the premier annual fall destination event. The festival is centered around the largest pumpkin patch in Honolulu with over 2,500 locally grown pumpkins. We feature activities for all ages — live community entertainment and contests, fair games and rides, a holiday market and great food from local vendors carried through with the character, heart and excellence of our little school in the valley.
- PUMPKIN PATCH: Honolulu’s largest pumpkin patch with over 2,500 locally grown pumpkins.
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Children of all ages will be able to take part in a host of games, activities, and fall-themed arts & crafts.
- PETTING ZOO: Kids will enjoy petting and playing with the friendly, cuddly, farm animals.
- PONY RIDES: New to our festival, kids will enjoy riding real life ponies, courtesy of Ziggy Pony Parties.
- RIDES & GAMES: Rock climbing, mechanical bull, skee ball, and Nerf challenge are just a few of the activities geared towards fun for all ages.
- HOLIDAY MARKET: Just in time for your holiday shopping...visit a host of vendors during this year's event!
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: Enjoy delicious Hawaiian food, oh-so-cool shave ice, fall-inspired pumpkin spiced ice cream, and more.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Live music, dance performances and contests for kids will be the highlight on stage throughout the day.
Free parking is available at Aina Haina Elementary School and within the Aina Haina community. A FREE SHUTTLE will be available between Aina Haina Elementary School and Holy Nativity School (The Great Pumpkin Festival) for your convenience, between 10am and 4pm.